- Full-grain leather in the upper adds a premium look and feel.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- The low-cut silhouette adds a simple, streamlined look.
- Padding at the collar feels soft and comfortable.
- Midsole height: 37.5mm
- Foam midsole for comfort
- White laces
- Perforations on the toe
- Rubber sole
- Colour Shown: White/University blue
- WA LF embroidery on heel tabs
This once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the US President. In 1982, it was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood, to the tarmac, to the core of hip-hop culture. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning, but the Nike Air technology takes a back seat to the shoe’s status as an icon.